Spellbinding Buddhist Monastery Ladhak
My Mind is Traveling Without Me
Today I am bewildered, my mind is trying to break free, where it would go, quiet difficult to know. But today for sure my mind is traveling, its not with me and left out to journey alone. It happens some time we are lost in something, everything goes hazy and blurred, I am in trance for no known reasons. I am bewildered how my mind can fly to such places which i have not been thought.
My thought are transcending all boundaries, touching different realms of nature, culture, habitat and people. Its sure my subconscious mind which want to break free today and get the taste of different things. It seems I am dissolving myself in euphoria of going away and exploring the vast world. The universe around me pulling my inner self more and more away from me.
The more I resist myself from parting away my feelings, more I am getting into the magic of transcending, I am helpless, but I admit, I am letting my mind go where it wants to wander, May be my mind wants to enjoy all sort of things which I physically cannot achieve. The life is small, the world is vast, dynamic, the more I get into it, i am getting perplexed.
The horizon, the blue water, the deep forest, the giant mountains, the glaciers, the beautiful landscapes, animals, birds all creatures, there is so much, the secrets behind civilization, the told and untold mysteries, the dry land, deserts all are beckoning me come and see, come and unfold the secrets, explore the truth of nature and learn what nature loves and how much it has lost by menace of mankind.
M mind is happy seeing the beautiful aspects of nature, wildlife, spirituality, mythology, the folktales. Today my mind is asking me not to stop the feelings, its forcing me to get into the labyrinth of life and nature and experience the hidden mystery. I am afraid of getting lost, but i can sense the energy flowing into me, may be I want to travel, explore and discover the objective of nature and mystery of spirituality. I want to be a wanderer, with the motive of saving the world from getting destroyed so much of heat, high pressure on land, forest area is shrinking, the glaciers are melting, desert are expanding, rivers are drying,many flora and fauna are endangered animals and birds species loosing their existence. This beautiful world is loosing its sheen, its softness, its nature is getting lost and troubled. My mind is saying I can’t survive anymore I am leaving you. We have also threatened our life. Can we live in separation of nature, what if we have no night and day, oh it gives me creep, my inner-self is crying, how it will be, sure a hell.
Now i understood, why my mind is traveling without me, because it knows, the world is changing, its better to visit the nature and culture before its get too late to enjoy the bliss of native world, things are changing and so the world. My mind is saying please no stop, already enough plastic surgery you have done to this planet, let it not lose its originality, Save Earth, my mind is traveling without me, before its too late.
Eight Excellent Car Maintenance Tips for Road Trips
- Here comes the most cherished vacation time. If you want to take your family or your group of friends for a wonderful excursion or sightseeing tour by road then before packing luggage spare some time for your vehicle. It’s most primary work to do before going for any car trip especially with your family. As you will not like to experience with an unexpected grumbling engine in the middle of the adventure and sour the excitement. While you make sure all the things have been packed for the vacation in the same manner make double assurance that your vehicle is in ship shape. There are few car maintenance tips for road trips, these tips will help you in considering certain fundamental aspects of car which should not be ignored at any cost. These tips will not only make your journey fun n frolic by car but ensures safety throughout your entire journey.
- Check Car Tyres: Check the condition of tyres and replace it with new on if they show too much wearing and tearing. Ask mechanic for Tyre rotation if required and make sure tyres are properly inflated. It’s highly recommended to keep a good spare tyre in usable form in case of need.
- Replacing windshield wiper Blades: Wiper blades get hard and flaky, check their performance, if not in good condition simply get it replaced. Windshield wiper blades come very handy as you don’t know when exactly it starts raining.
- Check Coolant Level: Coolant plays the vital role in keeping car engine cool and prevents it from overheating. As your vehicle will be running for long hours. Top up the coolant before leaving for the trip.
- Fill the Washer Fluid and other essential fluids: Vehicle requires various types of fluids for smooth running if different components. Thus, make sure the fluid levels are up to the optimum mark.
- Lubes and Oils: It’s very important to get the oil changed and all the lubricating work done before setting off. The thick dirty oil and unconditioned parts it will consume more fuel. Hence to make your trip with efficient mileage get the oil changed.
- Check Air Filters: Check that air filters are clean if they are clogged get it changed. A dirty air filter results in car idle situation or the car performs roughly.
- Get the Fuel System checked: The correct fuel system is very important and clean intake valve and combustion chambers should be free from carbon deposits. This helps in good performance and mileage and reduces emissions. This facilitates engine to work smoothly and shows higher consistency during stop – and – go driving conditions.
- Get the Suspension Inspected: Replace the old and worn out suspensions. The proper suspensions help in overcoming jerks and bumps very easily.
Besides going through the above mentioned car maintenance tips for road trips, the motorist must visit the authorized service stations to get the car mechanical components, electrical system and chassis inspected by the expert mechanics.Try to keep necessary things in boot and avoid unnecessary weight to keep the car light and it will give good average. While driving maintain uniform speed and don’t accelerate too much all of sudden, Drive in high gear and try to be consistent, it gives good fuel mileage.
Journeying by car is most enjoyable and thrilling for any trips whether short or long. Before leaving for the trip the car should be checked for any issues. The car maintenance tips for road trips help in getting the knowledge of car care which should be performed before leaving out for anywhere. Car trip can be enjoyable by following the maintenance tips
4 Things you keep in mind before you Pack Your Bags for Holiday: Easy way to travel light.
Holiday comes and here we pack baggage’s to get set go, but is there any way to travel light without missing any important things. The bulk traveling becomes difficult when you don’t find porters on railway station or sometimes you have to carry or drag your heavy bags to retire room or taxi stands. Traveling light even helps to get enough space in your boot and keeps your car fee from unnecessary weight.Catch some cool suggestions.
- Clothes: Basically clothes are the major part of your luggage. It depends upon where you are holidaying. Carry clothes according to the place and weather. Opt for wrinkle free clothing and fabrics which dries quickly. Judiciously, pack your clothes so that you can find easily when you unpack your belonging. It’s wise to pack children things differently as their bags are need to be used more frequently. Buy a durable backpack and a trolley suitcase; these things are very easy to carry.
- Avoid Unnecessary Foot wears: Its tendency of many travelers to pack 3-4 foot pairs. Simply you settle with a comfortable shoes or pair of flip-flops or sandals according to the place you are visiting. It will help you to get rid of some unnecessary weight.
- Eatables and Drinks: These days you will find food outlets everywhere. But you should always carry energy bars and homemade sweets and savories nicely packed in disposable packs. Use disposable serving plates etc it will help you to light your bag and you can easily throw away the empty food bags. This will help you in traveling a lot and don’t stop at unhealthy food kiosk on highways. Carry good water storage enough for your long journeys.
- Carry Utilities: Carry only those utility which you will need while traveling and not staying at hotels and resorts. Use disposable napkins during journey. For children it’s very useful. If you have booked a good hotel, then you will get plenty of toiletries and fresh towels including clean bedding. If you will stay in budget hotel, then you must carry few basic things along with towels and mosquito repellent, as you have no choice. Never forget to keep a bag of first-aid, necessary pills, torches, umbrellas, plastic ropes, candles and matches.
Finally, I would suggest that before traveling get the details of weather forecast, understand the climatic conditions, if you are with family make sure to get the hotel room booked online or with a reliable travel agent and try to negotiate and avail discounts and be frank to ask about complimentary services you can have during stay. In fact there are tour packages available in different budget. But whatever, the thing packing is always in your hand. Hence, use above mentioned tips and enjoy your trip with fun and frolic.
How to Plan a Budget Holiday and Enjoy the Break with Utmost Excitement
7 Best Way to Plan a Holiday
Yeah, many of us are often bewildered how to plan a holiday? Well, my dear friends, it’s going to be very simple and not to hectic and over budget, if you consider the following points. Planning a holiday can be very simple and overall you will have a most memorable trip.
Planning a Holiday
ü Deciding Destination: Finalizing a destination, is probably the most difficult task to do. You can decide a place to visit, keeping in mind likes of family members. You can visit many travel website, to learn about fabulous places and deals being offered for accommodation.
ü Plan Budget: There is no limit of spending on holiday. But, it’s better to have a plan budget. This will help you in planning of holiday expenses judiciously and not tampering with your finance much.Avoid unnecessary shopping expeditions, just to wear in trip, unless it is of very high requirement. You can carry homemade cakes, cookies, nuts, jam, fruits, cereals, processed food etc to eat occasionally and avoid visiting expensive food outlets very often.
ü Days to Spend: You must choose a destination keeping in mind time involved in traveling and numbers of days you want o relax. This will help you in proper utilization of long weekends or vacations.
ü Avail Off-Season Benefits: To save enormous money, it is wise that you can choose tourist spots in off-season. This will let you enjoy huge discounts in hotel tariffs at almost throw away prices.
ü Traveling Packages: There are small and big companies involved in providing tailored travel package, which take care of everything from transportation to accommodation and meals including sightseeing. You can even find reasonable bed and breakfast offers at minimum charges by many stay at home privileges.
ü Choosing Offbeat Destinations: It is recommended that instead of going some crowded and expensive place, you can even opt for a nice and simple spot to visit, such places are clean, less expensive and beauty and peace is really very captivating.
ü Type of Holiday: Today people have tour businesses a lot. You can mix it with wife and children to give it a twist. You can plan in advance and it will prove a best bet. Similarly, if you are adventurous sort of person; you can opt for some holiday where you can have some adventure sort of fun. The thorough research on internet and travel magazines helps a lot.
The above mentioned tips are very simple and effective. You can have a great deal of saving and fun combined with a planned holiday. So guys, where you are heading this time, simply enjoy and return with fond cherishing time. Or else, going for business, surprise your family by taking along them too, by simply thinking ahead.
Bon- Bon Voyage!!!
Best Ayurveda Health and Tourist Destination Kerala is Bewitching
Meditation, Yoga and Ayurveda are thousands of year old practices. You can turn the pages of historical scriptures etc and you are sure to find long descriptions of different yoga practices. Yoga is highly essential and is popular all over the world in some form or other.Ayurveda is a science of life. More and more people are moving towards natural health remedies rather than going for modern treatments. Well, there are certain category of health problems which can easily be cured by following Ayurveda Treatment.
Kerala is offering heavenly experience in this context. The world class Ayurveda treatment, healthy environment in the lap of serene nature, lovely sound of splashing sea, simply makes a perfect destinations for those who want to get a break from hectic life and undergo complete detoxification and rejuvenation procedure.
The health resorts or rejuvenation resorts or Ayurveda Resorts are in high numbers in Kerala. As it has perfect weather, beautiful nature, wide range of herbs, wonderful environment, pristine water. Kerala is culturally rich state in India and welcomes everyone with great hospitality. Kerala is well connected by airways, roadways and railways. Visiting Kerala is a perfect choice to avail plenty of health benefits, learn and mingle with cultural heritage and local people, relish and savor rich gourmet along with spellbinding natural beauty.
You can even plan a stay in houseboats which have complete luxury and amenities. Kerala is very peaceful state and hence it is one of the best choices to get a brief seclusion from city humdrum.
Allahabad or “Prayag Raj“, is a unique destination offering divergent cultural attributes to visitors. People flock here in thousands every month to take holy dip in the river Ganges also known as “Sangam Thirth“. Allahabad is home of sage and cultural heritage attracts tourist and people from different corners of the world. It is really astonishing that lac of people visit to become part of auspicious fair which takes place after every six and twelve years of interval called a “kumbh Mela”. Here people from different places even from abroad comes to be part of this huge fair which lasts for a month.
While visiting Allahabad, i can suggest you to experience a unique atmosphere of spirituality along with happy stay and resurrection benefits all at a time. It is possible that you may find it odd, but it is true, we all know India is pioneer in yoga and mediation. In fact modern science also admits that yoga and mediation have profound benefits on health well-being. Vihangam yoga is an organization offering splendid experience in this regard. The location, ambiance, spiritual guru, serenity, scientific approach, holistic environment, makes it a perfect choice to stay and have benefits of mediation and getting free from certain diseases with ancient therapies.
The homely atmosphere, interactive instructors, nutritious food, natural surroundings away from city noise, really makes it first choice for those who are looking for home away from home. Make your vacation more interesting by visiting this holy city and indulge in something different.
These days many of us suffer from depression. Even youngsters are not spared from this. They get into either poor habits or involve in self-destruction etc. Taking a break and combining it with yoga and spirituality really helps.
I can suggest that Vihangam Yoga is such a place which is renowned for its services and gives wonderful relaxation, rejuvenation and ample ways to rediscover yourself in a completely different way.
Today we complain of many health related problems, the poor lifestyle and eating habits, are main culprit of ailments like hypertension, diabetes, obesity, insomnia, depression, drug addiction etc. In my view, the best way to get a good lifestyle is to learn yoga and mediation. Yoga on one side helps in better physique, flexible body improved stamina and mental concentration where as mediation helps in complete body relaxation and rejuvenates mental status. The fast moving lifestyle has made us secluded from family and self consciousness.
The best way to get rid of these health and mental problem is to turn towards nature. Yoga, Power Yoga, Meditation, Self-Realization, Self-healing, Ayurveda etc are doors of natural healing. Getting into some courses of yoga and meditation practicing has been proved scientifically, that it provides boundless benefits to the practitioners and no side effects.
You can choose from different yoga and health organizations like Art of Living, Vihangam Yoga, Gayatri Shaktipeeth etc to name few. The best way to get maximum benefit from ancient way to get healed is to stay at such places which offer long term or short term program. You can stay there and get into a different world, which offers complete rejuvenation program by proper diet, mind and physical exercise, ancient therapy etc. the serene atmosphere and comfortable stay in the lap of nature will help you getting break from strenuous life and help in spending quality time with family and other people along with. The trained instructors, world class comfort, medical analysis and thorough mind sharing helps in getting root cause of physical respite and mental anxiety.
Vihangam Yoga is paradise to spiritual tourism which helps in giving complete rejuvenation benefits by trained and skilled faculty which have scientific approach and heritage concept blended together with modern approach.
Spiritual Tourism Has Manifold Benefits
India, Tibet and other south east region is abode of spiritual gurus. Many people around the world are attracted towards the spiritualism, the driving force which we can’t see but we can feel. The mystery of other world, rebirth, reincarnation, sufferings are unanswered for us. The metaphysics deals in all such things, many experiences of leading yoga practitioners have revealed mind opening facts, which really makes the science of meditation yoga and spiritualism a daunting experience for every age irrespective of culture and understanding.
Turning the pages of history, early civilization feared or worshiped nature, everything is affected by nature, our body and mind too. As in Indian scriptures the body is structured on the basis of “Water, Air, Sun and Earth”. Hence, parting away from nature means we are going towards self-destruction. Hence it is very important to have some understanding of our inner self and combining it with modern thought. It makes spiritualism applicable in daily life and giving us utmost peace and mental satisfaction.
Many people are looking around for health and physical benefits by following some cult. It is very important that you understand the materialistic and immaterial approach and the causes of our mental anxiety. People visiting India can have a good opportunity to make their tarriance a more exciting and meaningful by indulging in “Yoga” and “karma”.
In India you will find number of such destinations like Rishikesh, Hardwar, Allahabad, Kerala, Himalayan Region, Dharamshala, Bodh Gaya Bangalore etc., where you can easily locate spiritual guru or organizations, which impart knowledge of mystery of birth and death. The intellects are well versed in understanding of values, principles and fundamentals of good and healthy living. The lifestyle also is great factor in your suffering. The proper counseling with dynamic gurus and adopting those in life step by step makes everything simple and beautiful.
Vihangam Yoga in my view is a unique campaign in realm of spiritualism. That has unfolded the ancient science of knowledge which has instance in “Bhagwadgita” too. My opinion is that getting attached with meditation, yoga and spiritualism learning and getting attached with almighty divine power is really fruitful and makes your life and surrounding peaceful and happy. People from abroad can think of spiritual tourism and can get bounty of benefits and can change their life positively.